Interpretation and Definition
Is a word with a capital initial letter, which has the meaning defined in the following terms and conditions.
The following definitions must have the same meaning, regardless of singular or plural units.
- You are referring to an individual, business entity, legal entity, and/or other group representing the individual, business entity and legal entity that accesses or uses our Services.
- Company (referring to “the Company”, “We” in this Agreement) refers to Taufiksi website
- Affiliate refers to an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under the control of a group, where “control” refers to an ownership interest of 50% or more, or a security that has the right to elect directors or other management authorities.
- The website refers to the official Taufiksi website, namely taufiksi.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- State refers to the Republic of Indonesia.
- Service Provider refers to an individual or a legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to provide the Services, or assisting the Company in analyzing the use of the Services.
- Personal Data refers to any data and/or information relating to an individual.
- Cookies refer to small files placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device, which contain details of your browsing history on our website.
- Device refers to a device that can be used to access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Data Usage refers to data that is automatically collected, including that taken from users who use the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to a website).
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
When using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with some personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal data you provide includes :
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Data Usage
- Company name
- Country / Region
Data Usage is collected automatically when using the Service. When you access the Service through a computer, mobile phone or tablet, we will collect certain information automatically including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, browser type, browser version, the Taufiksi website page you visited, the time and date of visit, the time you visited. You spend accessing, unique device identification and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser when you visit the Service via a computer, mobile phone or tablet device.
Tracking Technology and Cookies
Cookies are divided into “Persistent Cookies” and “Temporary Cookies”. Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you are not connected to the internet, while “Temporary Cookies” will be deleted instantly when you close your browser. Learn more about Cookies in the following article: “What Are Cookies”.
We use Persistent Cookies and Temporary Cookies for the following purposes :
- Essential Cookies
Type: Temporary Cookies
Set by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are needed to provide you with services through the Website and to enable you to use some of the features therein. These cookies function to identify users and prevent fraud or break into user accounts. Without these Cookies, the service you request cannot be provided, and We can only use these Cookies to provide the service you need.
- Cookies Policy / Cookies Acceptance Notice
Type: Persistent Cookies
Set by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Set by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are used for us to remember the choices you make when you use our Website. The purpose of using these Cookies is to provide you with a more personalized service and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences when you enter the Website.
The Company may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our Services, including to monitor the use of our Services.
- For contract execution, including the development, compliance and execution of a purchase contract for a product, goods or service that You purchase or other contracts with Us in the Service.
- To contact you, i.e. to contact you via email, phone call, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication including notifications from applications regarding new content or other information relating to functionality, products or services, and security policy changes.
- To provide you with content including articles, special offers and general information about upcoming goods, services and events.
- To manage your requests when you request our services.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- With Business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The Company will also store Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is stored for a short period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or we are legally required to store this data for a longer period of time.
Sending Your Personal Data
Your Personal Information will be processed by the Company and in other places where there are other parties appointed to process the data. Thus, the information may be sent to – or maintained on – a computer located outside of another country, province, or government territory that has laws that differ from the laws that apply to where you live.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, it is possible for the Company to disclose your Personal Data when required by law or in response to requests from state authorities (eg courts or government bodies).
Other Legal The Requirements
Company may disclose your Personal Data for good purposes if such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protecting property rights owned by the company
- Prevent or track fraud in connection with the Service
- Protecting the safety of Service Users or the wider community
- Protect from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission via the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to keep your Personal Data safe, we cannot guarantee complete security.
This service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We cannot identify if the user is a child under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your child has submitted Personal Data to us, please contact us. If we realize that the data we collect comes from children under the age of 13 without the permission of their parents, we will remove the data from our servers.
If we need consent as a legal basis for processing your information, and your country asks for parental consent, we may seek consent from your parents before we collect and use the information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control and assume that we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites and services.